On 21 April 2020, the Singapore government has extended COVID-19 circuit breaker measure to 1 Jun 2020 . (Link)
In view of the recent extension, this creates a huge requirement for robust email and telecommuting solutions so that their workers may remain productive away from office for extended periods.
We are pleased to announce that we are now offering Microsoft 365 hosting and telecommuting solutions to our customers.
1. Individual mailbox size starting from 50GB.
2. Advanced spam and malware protection.
3. Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
4. Includes Microsoft Teams for easy remote working.
5. Access web versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
6. Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
7. Host online meetings – 1:1,small and medium size teams, live events up to 250 people.
8. Remotely chat & collaborate on projects.
9. Shifts and Tasks Planner for fellow employees and workers.
Microsoft 365 packages are available from SGD 7 onwards. For cost-effective measures, short-term and hybrid hosting arrangements are also available upon enquiry.
Customers can also check if they are eligible for funding under the Enhanced Work-Life Grant. (Link) Companies will be eligible to receive the FWA Incentive if the employee (Singapore citizen or PR) adopts work-from-home arrangements daily for at least one month.
We believe Microsoft 365 hosting is a robust solution to meet email and telecommuting arrangements for our customers and their employees. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information or assistance.